Does your family need a donation? AutismThings.com has aside money that they make at the autism walks to give back to the community. If your family needs monetary help, they request that you write them and tell them your situation and they will do everything possible to help. Email: email@example.com
Schwallie Family Scholarship Program: http://www.researchautism.org/news/otherevents/scholarship.asp. Accepts applications from persons with an autism diagnosis (DSM-IV or later criteria) pursuing full-time, post-secondary, undergraduate education or vocational-technical training in any of the following:
- Four-year undergraduate college or university
- Two-year undergraduate college
- Trade, technical or vocational school
- Cooperative life skills programs
Tthere are 2 options:
- The Schwallie Family Scholarship for higher-functioning student
- The Lisa Higgins Hussman Scholarship to support students with more severe autism diagnoses
Has two programs for families affected by autism:
1. Giving Tree offers financial assistance which varies for each individual family's specific needs; and
2. Camp Scholarships allow autistic children the opportunity to explore new horizons and are important in the healthy growth of children affected by autism.
Dedicated to facilitating access to medical-related services that have the potential to significantly enhance either the clinical condition or the quality of life of the child and that are not fully covered by the available commercial health benefit plan. Support is in the form of a medical grant to be used for medical services not covered or not completely covered by commercial health benefit plans.
Frequently asked questions are located here.
For information and appliccation, click here: http://www.uhccf.org/apply.html
Autism Society of Oregon:
ASO welcomes requests for donations and support from 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations serving the autism community. We are sorry, but we cannot process requests on behalf of an individual. ASO tries to accommodate as many requests as time and resources allow. Requests should be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance to allow time for review.