Region 4 Support Groups
Serving Benton, Coos, Lincoln & Linn Counties.
Derek Claiborne 541-297-0315 (Coos County)
If interested in this volunteer position, please CLICK HERE to contact ASO by email or call 1-888-AUTISM-1 (toll-free)
If you have a question, comment, or concern that you'd like to share, please CALL 1-888-AUTISM-1 (toll-free), or CLICK HERE to use the contact form to send us an email.
ASO Sponsored Support Groups:
No ASO sponsored groups currently available, Please contact us by email or call 1-888-AUTISM-1 to help us start one today!
Other Support Groups & Activities:
Albany Parent Group - meets the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at Applebee's Restaurant in Albany. For more information, contact Kate Skinner at 541-928-2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Corvallis Family Support & Education Groups - 2 different groups meet at Grace Lutheran Church, corner of Kings Blvd & Harrison, Corvallis. Both meet from 5:30-7:30pm. Dinner provided, childcare available on-site for ages 3 and up. (Please call ahead to discuss any special needs.) For more information, and to RSVP, contact Hilary at 541-740-6306 or email@example.com.
- Mental Health and Behavioral Issues meets on the last Tuesday of each month; and
- Developmental Disabilities & Autism meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
Teen/Young Adult Groups - in Corvallis. For more information and to RSVP, contact Hilary at 541-740-6306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teen Social Club for Autism, Asperger’s & Friends meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:00-7:30pm at Grace Lutheran Church, Corvallis;
- High School & Up Group meets the last Tuesday of each month, dinner starts at 5:30 pm, meeting from 6:00-7:30pm at Grace Lutheran Church, Corvallis;
- Young Adult Connect (post High School to age 25) meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 6:00-8:00pm at Club House, Jack London, Corvallis.
LASO (Lebanon Aspergers Support Organization) for young adults 18-25 with Aspergers or High Functioning Autism. Meets every other Tuesday at 7:00 pm. Provides social interaction for young adults 18-25 with Aspergers or High Functioning Autism. Free, with snacks provided. Meets at the home of Melissa Olson. For more information, please contact Melissa Olson at 541-259-5930.
Lebanon Parent Support Groups - 2 groups meet at First Baptist Church, 211 E. Vine St, Lebanon, OR 97355. For more information, contact Laura Pearce at 541-259-5050, or Lanae Follett at 541-258-2787 or 541-401-539 or email@example.com.
- 2nd Wednesday of each month at 9:00am; OR
- 2nd Friday of each month
PANDAs Parent Support Group - Aiden's Haven is organizing a support group for parents with children affected by PANDAs (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder) or PANs (Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome. For more information, please contact Kim Stanley at Aidan's Haven at info@AidansHaven.org.
Region 4 Contact Form
If you have a question, comment, or concern that you'd like to share with your Region 4 Rep, please use the form below to send us an e-mail.